ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0606
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Draft WG3 Agenda for the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3 Meeting, 2005-05-22/26 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|SOURCE:||Mr. Steve Pepper|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for May 2005 Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3
Dates: 22-25 May 2005
WG3 will convene at 9am promptly on Sunday 22nd May 2005 at the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre. Full day meetings will be held from Sunday 22nd to Wednesday 25th. There will be a 2 hour break at some point during the Sunday for the SC34 Opening Plenary. The meetings on Monday through Wednesday will be hosted by Reed Elsevier.
Important Note: ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER BEFOREHAND with the WG3 Convenor in order to gain access to the meeting rooms on May 23-25.
May 22: Room [TBA], RAI Centre, Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ Amsterdam.
May 23-25: Reed Elsevier, Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam.
Instructions for getting to the RAI Centre are available online at http://www.rai.nl/source/bereiken/How_to_reach_us.pdf.
Instructions for getting to the Reed Elsevier building are as follows:
- By taxi: Ask for the new Elsevier building on Radarweg 29 (Sloterdijk).
- By tram: Take tram number 50 to Sloterdijk (see http://www.urbanrail.net/eu/ams/amsterdm.htm)
- By train: From Amsterdam Centraal to Amsterdam Sloterdijk (5 mins, EUR 1.90). (For the timetable: see the NS web site.)
The attached map shows the exact location of the Reed Elsevier building:
Exact timings will be decided by the WG on Sunday morning. The order of the agenda items may therefore change. However, durations are expected to be roughly as indicated.
Note: National body comments will be published as part of the Summary of Voting for each of the six WG3 ballots listed below. Publication will take place immediately before the WG3 meeting in Amsterdam.
Greetings, roll call, finalization of agenda, meeting times, and the like. Please arrive early in order to exchange pleasantries and get set up before 9am.
2. RDF/TM Interoperability initiative (1/2 day)
- Review Survey of Existing TM/RDF Interoperability Proposals (N607)
3. ISO 13250 Topic Maps (1 day)
- Outline of Overview (Part 1)
- National Body comments on FCD ballots of Parts 2, 3, and 4
- National Body comments on CD ballot of Part 5
- TMRM ballot text (N594)
4. ISO 18048 Topic Maps Query Language (1 day)
- National Body comments on CD ballot of TMQL
- TMQL ballot text (N595)
5. ISO 19756 Topic Maps Constraint Language (1 day)
- National Body comments on CD ballot of TMCL
- TMCL ballot text (N596)