ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0666draft
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Draft WG3 Agenda for the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3 Meeting, 2005-11-12/16 in Altanta, GA, USA|
|SOURCE:||Mr. Steve Pepper|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for November 2005 Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3
Dates: 12-14 November 2005
WG3 will convene at 9am prompt on Saturday 12th November 2005 at the Hilton Atlanta. Full day meetings will be held from Saturday 12th to Monday 14th. There will be a 2 hour break at 1pm on the Saturday for the SC34 Opening Plenary.
Room [TBA], Hilton Atlanta, 255 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA, USA. Please look for notices in the reception area (Sec: and on the SC34 home page).
Order of sessions and timings will be decided by the WG at the start of the meeting.
- Greetings, roll call, finalization of agenda, meeting times, and the like. Please arrive early in order to exchange pleasantries and get set up before 9am.
- CXTM (Topic Maps -- Canonicalization)
- TMRM (Topic Maps -- Reference Model)
- CTM (Topic Maps -- Compact Notation)
- TMCL (Topic Maps Constraint Language)
- TMQL (Topic Maps Query Language)