ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0796draft-rev2
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Draft WG1 Agenda for the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG1 Meeting, 2007-03-22/24 in Oslo, Norway|
|SOURCE:||Mr. Martin Bryan|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
The ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG1 Meeting will be held on the afternoon of 22nd March, 23rd March and 24th March 2007 at the following venue:
Sandakerveien 24c, Building D11.
The hosts have indicated http://www.trafikanten.no/ has helpful instructions to make one's way to the meeting by public transport. The venue is a 10 minute bus ride from the centre of Oslo.
Please monitor this document and the JTC 1/SC 34 home page http://www.jtc1sc34.org for up-to-date changes in the agenda and the meeting plans. Please check the home page for last-minute changes before you leave for the venue! We do not anticipate any changes, but this is the way that we will be communicating them.
Agenda for March 2007 Meetings
Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG1
Document Description and Processing Languages - Markup Languages
Please note that the JTC1/SC34 Plenary Meetings will be held at:
Opening Session: 22nd March 2007, End of SC34 plenary-17:00
Review Session: 23rd March 2006, 09:00-17:00
Final Session: 24th March 2006, 09:00-Start of SC34 Plenary
- Review of ballot responses to CD for ISO/IEC19757-7 (see N0799)
- Review of ballot responses to FCD for ISO/IEC 19757-8 (see N0792)
- Review of ballot responses to CD for ISO/IEC 19757-9 (see N0801)
- Technical Corrigenda for 19757-4 (see N0816)
- Review of progress on other parts of ISO/IEC 19757
- Discussion of withdrawal of ISO/IEC 9573-11
- Synchronization of the OASIS RELAX NG Compact Syntax and ISO/IEC19757-2 AMENDMENT 1: Compact Syntax
- NWI of errata for ISO/IEC 23000