ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0893draft-rev1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Draft WG3 Agenda for the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3 Meeting, 2007-12 in Kyoto, Japan|
|SOURCE:||SC 34 Secretariat|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for October 2007 Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3
Dates: 8-11 December 2007
WG3 will convene at 9am prompt on Saturday 8 December 2007.
The location of the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3 Meeting is the same as that of the SC34 plenary; please see N0890 for details.
Please monitor this document and the JTC 1/SC 34 home page http://www.jtc1sc34.org for up-to-date changes in the agenda and the meeting plans. Please check the home page for last-minute changes before you leave for the venue! We do not anticipate any changes, but this is the way that we will be communicating them.
Greetings, roll call, and the like. Please arrive early in order to exchange pleasantries and get set up before 9am.
8 December 2007: 9:00 AM until start of SC 34 Plenary, end of SC 34 Plenary until 17:00.
- 13250-4 - CXTM: Progress report: 2 hours
- 13250-6 - CTM: Issues (until NOON, SC 34 Plenary begins at 14:00)
- 13250-6 - CTM: Cont. until 17:00
9 December 2007: 9:00 until 17:00
- 18048 - TMQL: Topic Maps Query Language: 3 hours
- 19756 - TMCL: Topic Maps Constraint Language: 3 hours
- 13250-5 - TMRM: TMDM mapping and related issues: 2 hours
10 December 2007: 9:00 until 17:00
- 13250-1: Overview and Basic Concepts: 2 hours
- 18048 - TMQL: Topic Maps Query Language: 2 hours
- 19756 - TMCL: Topic Maps Constraint Language: 2 hours
- 13250-7: GTM: Graphical Topic Map Notation: 2 hours
11 December 2007: 9:00 until 14:00
- TR 29111 - Dublin Core in Topic Maps: 2 hours
- WG 3 Meetings, Drafts/Ballot Schedule/Meetings for 2008