ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0896
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Montreal 2007 Agenda - WG 3 - Information Technology - Topic Maps|
|SOURCE:||Mr. Patrick Durusau|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
Meeting Notice and Final Agenda for August 2007 Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3
Dates: 3-5 August 2007
WG3 will convene at 9AM prompt on Friday, 3rd August 2007.
WG3 will meet as follows:
- Friday, 3rd August 2007: 9 AM until NOON, Lunch NOON until 1:00 PM, Reconvene at 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Saturday, 4th August 2007: 9 AM until NOON, Lunch NOON until 1:00 PM, Reconvene at 1:00 PM until 4:30 PM.
- Sunday, 5th August 2007: 9 AM until NOON, Lunch NOON until 1:00 PM, Reconvene at 1:00 PM until 4:30 PM.
The ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3 Meeting will be held on 3-5 August 2007 at the following venue:
Room 105, Birks Building
3520 University Street
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7
For a map of the downtown campus at McGill, see the following map: http://www.mcgill.ca/maps/?Campus=downtown. Enter "Birks" as the search term.
Please monitor this document and the JTC 1/SC 34 home page http://www.jtc1sc34.org for up-to-date changes in the agenda and the meeting plans. Please check the home page for last-minute changes before you leave for the venue! We do not anticipate any changes, but this is the way that we will be communicating them.
Greetings, roll call, and the like. Please arrive early in order to exchange pleasantries and get set up before 9am.
Editors are reminded that they are responsible for maintaining their issues lists with resolutions by the committee for inclusion in the minutes.
The following list shows the topics on the agenda and the times for each session.
Friday, 3rd of August, 2007
- 13250-6 Issues
- CTM (Topic Maps -- Compact Syntax) – 2 hours
- WG 3
- Meeting procedures – 1 hour
- 13250-7 Requirements
- GTM (Topic Maps -- Graphical Notation) – half day
Saturday, 4th of August, 2007
- TR 29111
- Expressing Dublin Core Metadata in Topic Maps – 2 hours
- 13250-1 Issues
- Topic Maps - Overview and basic concepts – 1st hour
- Topic Maps - Overview and basic concepts – 2nd hour
- TMRM (Topic Maps -- Reference Model) -- – 3 hours
Sunday, 5th of August, 2007
- TMCL (Topic Maps Constraint Language) – 3 hours
- 18048 Issues
- TMQL (Topic Maps Query Language) – 4 hours
Matters Not on the Agenda
Please note that 13250-4, CXTM (Topic Maps -- Canonicalization) is not on the agenda for this meeting. No new draft or issue list was submitted. If no progress is made on this item by Kyoto, we need to decide the fate of this item.