ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34N0530
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34
Information Technology --
Document Description and Processing Languages
|TITLE:||Summary of Voting on JTC 1/SC 34 N 508 ISO/IEC 9541-3/PDAM1: Additional Shape Representation Technology|
|PROJECT:||PDAM1 9541-3: Information technology -- Document description and processing languages -- Font Information Interchange - Part 3: Glyph Shape Representation - Amendment 1: Additional Shape Representation Technology|
|PROJECT EDITOR:||Dr. Yushi Komachi; Mr. Jürgen Willrodt|
|STATUS:||Summary of voting|
|ACTION:||Based on the ballot responses, this CD is APPROVED and the project status changes to 30.60. Project Editors are requested to review comments and advise the Secretariat regarding (1) the change to status 30.92 or 30.99, and (2) the next project status and anticipated date that project status will change.|
|DISTRIBUTION:||SC34 and Liaisons|
|REFER TO:||N0508b - 2004-04-19 - Ballot due 2004-07-26: ISO/IEC 9541-3/PDAM1: Additional Shape Representation
N0508 - 2004-04-19 - ISO/IEC 9541-3/PDAM1: Additional Shape Representation Technology
Dr. James David Mason
(ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 Secretariat - Standards Council of Canada)
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Kars, ON K0A-2E0 CANADA
Telephone: +1 613 489-0999
Facsimile: +1 613 489-0995
Network: [email protected]
|P-Member||APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT AS PRESENTED||APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT WITH COMMENTS AS GIVEN ON THE ATTACHED||DISAPPROVAL OF THE DRAFT FOR REASONS ON THE ATTACHED||Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the text will change our vote to approval||ABSTENTION (For Reasons Below)||NO RESPONSE|
|Korea, Republic of||X|
The description "2 ==> write-back" should be replaced with "2 ==> write-black".
1) In clause 3.5, some lines of DTD may be replaced as below.
<!ELEMENT t2shapes ((pxlsize, odtech?), t2glyphs)>
may be replaced with <!ELEMENT t2shapes (pxlsize, odtech?, t2glyphs)>
<!ELEMENT t2glyph (glname, (bboffs?, bbox, bitmap)>
should be replaced with <!ELEMENT t2glyph (glname, bboffs?, bbox, bitmap)>
1) In clause 1.7.2, the words "comforming" and "appilications" should be replaced with "conforming" and "applications"
2) In clause 3.3, the word "utilises" should be replaced with "utilizes"
3) In clause 3.4.2, the last value of ODTECH code "write-back" should be replaced with "write-black", and "standardisation" be replaced with "standardization"
4) In clause 3.5, the words "comforming" and "appilications" should be replaced with "conforming" and "applications"
The entry 2 ==> write-back. within 3.4.2 should probably be changed to 2 ==> write-black.